Saturday, March 26, 2011

POST #19

In art we have just finished creating portraits. I created a portrait of a lady name Monae'. I came up with this idea because she has the same name as my middle name. While creating this portrait I had some very great experiences. For instance my first experience was creating the actual painting. This was a good experience for me because I have never painting a picture of someone else before. Another fantastic experience was learning how to mix colors and add black or whit to make the original color lighter or darker. This was a great experience because I used only one color, which was orange, but it had many different shades of orange. I thought this was very cool because I did not think the final piece would look presentable. After going through these different experiences, my final portrait came out really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment