Tuesday, October 5, 2010

POST # 4


I found this piece of art extremely interesting. This particular artwork shows the two elements of line and shape. I believe it shows line because of the many different lines, which looks like blocks. Also the image showed shape because I instantly recognized several diverse shapes this meticulous illustration had. Two principles that stood out in the image were variety and movement. I say the principal is movement distinct designs are portrayed, just in a special place or form. To add to the first idea, it also showed variety. There were loads of unusual shapes and designs.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This artwork is an example of the element form. It creates an abstract picture. This is also an example of the principle balance because of the lines and shapes.
    -Dakwon

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this work of art I belive there is also Texture when you look at it,there are light marks and dark marks.I see Gradation and there is a change from small shapes to big shapes.

    ReplyDelete