Sunday, September 26, 2010

POST # 3

Title: Naive Folk Art Black Family Small Format
Painting By: Maya Angelou
No found date

Knowledge : I believe this painting displays an important message. Something that stands out to me are the women earrings and their hair. The earrings relates a stylist message to me, and their hair appears different to me.

Application : What are some feelings you had while making this painting?
How do you come up with certain paintings? Do you have certain issues while making different artworks?

~Understanding : The subject of this painting is to relate a special message.

1 comment:

  1. Some feelings I had with this painting was that I liked the fact there are three women standing together like a family. Unity is important in Black culture.
    -Dakwon

    ReplyDelete