Monday, November 1, 2010

POST # 7




The processing of bookmaking was not very easy, but was very interesting. I have learned a couple of things while doing so; such as this book helped me understand the principles and elements of art more. Some things I enjoyed about the project were how the completed book came out, while using different steps. Creating the poem was extremely difficult for me because it was hard for me to connect the principles and elements to an actual poem. There are some things that I would consider changing if I were given another opportunity to create another book. For instance, I would try to be much more creative. As you can see, creating an Elements and Principles of Art book was sort of difficult, although the finished project was interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the choices you made on your accordion book. I can see the elements and principles that you incorporated in your book. Overall, I like it and I see the time you put into it.
    -Dakwon

    ReplyDelete